From U2 to thieving Valedictorians, it's a podcast potpourri
Here’s our punch list for today’s 40th Anniversary PODcast! (Wha? The podcast has been on for 40 years?? Oh, 40th episode. Got it.)
- Hear The Edge from U2 explain the postponement of their Seattle concert date.
- Pass judgment on the Columbia University Valedictorian. Did he hack his commencement address?
- Pick the Top-10 Series Finales of all time.
- Invite Seattle Weekly Managing Editor Mike Seely in to play a round of Blatant Stereotyping.
- Promote the Christopher-Cross-loving-crap out of The Seattle Weekly’s “Soft Rock Cafe” event Thursday night at Hatti’s Hat in Ballard.
Let’s get to it.